Swimming Hazards ??

Never thought that I'll get susceptible to injures more likely when going for a swim .... hell no ... I'm wrong ... it does happen and considering the fact that it strikes twice makes me ponder that hazards are everywhere. The injuries inflicted are both similar i.e.. lacerations on my middle finger and my sole. The one on my finger is an inch long straight cut and if you ever peel an apple skin then you will understand more better what it looks like.

That's the price for being complacent and that should make me more wiser (hopefully) and very mindful in the future ... painful experience if you like .... he.he.. oh just be careful folks everywhere, anytime ... unless if you want to learn the painful lesson ... like I unfortunately did.

posted by m o g L i e @ 10:04:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home