Sg Basong Recreational Park, Tutong





















I think perhaps this is the least frequented spot in my "must visit wish list" and it was only earlier this year that I finally got the real opportunity to be there .... maiden one so to speak. Nice spot really and if you can make out the fine thread like path on the satellite image, that's the route for a short hike which is very conducive for any family. I mean it's less treacherous and a manageable feat for smaller kids so all can enjoy those nice views along the trail.

The experience is more worthwhile considering that we did the cookings there as well .... freshly cooked lunch coupled with "ambuyat" just summed up our field day .... it reinforced further my belief that there's definitely life out there.

posted by m o g L i e @ 10:15:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home