Teambuilding ...

Nothing to post really, so might as well drop in some pixs from our previous teambuilding away day. Just to maintain the blogging momentum .... eerr .. what momentum .... he..he.. notice the slacks ... busy = less time to spare ...


That's my team ... ideally my gut feeling tells me that was the best team I've ever led .. was nowhere within the kind of expectation you would expect in real working situation ... duh


I don't know whether the goats crossings was the "moment" or what but all we know it was another amusing episode when it coincidentally happened only during the "boss" was doing his flying fox slide ...


1/2 km walk or "running" on the sandy beach trying to preserve 3 pails of water whilst moving on to the "flying fox" area ...


Walking precariously after the wall climbs ...

posted by m o g L i e @ 12:16:00 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home