Some +ves During This Ramadhan

Hardly a week to go and times really clocking fast with some +ves at least heading in the bag for the takings :
1. Weight loss ... down by 4 kgs and at the rate it's going I'm sure I'll shed at least 6 kgs by the end of Ramadhan. Traditionally, this is the right time when it's a lot feasible to achieve such feat. No late supper, minimal intakes during breaking of fast, and simple "sahur" of oatmeal/dates/water does the job well amazingly even with zilch exercise ... emmm.
2. My 8 yrs old kid finally learned how to fast "faster". She didn't made it last year not even once, but this year she's breaking the records apart from her 1st day blip and my 4 yrs old is hopefully learning to come to terms with her "observer" backbenching status ... he.he.
3. Family togetherness starts at the dinner table, so it unites the family members at least for a month straight which is quite impossible to do at some other times of the year. I call it family ties rehabilitation exercise.
4. My injured legs recovering at last ... thanks goodness that this is the only opportunity when I'll be affording myself a lengthy break from physical exertions. Otherwise, it takes ages and ages to recuperate and I certainly need fresh legs for the upcoming brunei marathon.

posted by m o g L i e @ 9:58:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home