Blog Personality : Jewelle


This is not a nature call for a blog review folks .. he..ehe. Why I decided to single out this particular blog is for certain reasons. Well she's from Lumut area which I've stayed for almost 13 memorable years since moving out from Belait district. Coincidentally her hubby is someone I knew well in our office environment which I only get to know when stumbling across at some of the pixs. Interesting finding huh ..

So this blog at best reminds me of my ol' days at Lumut, hence my show of utter appreciation of it's existence.

posted by m o g L i e @ 8:45:00 pm,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ai, I just found this post lah. So you know my walking car encyclopedia eh?

Now is that good or bad....I wonder...

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 9:38:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

.. don't worry .. business remains at arm length .. blogging for good intention only ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home