Today's Word Is "Shadowing" ...

Don't be mistaken and it's nothing to do with any top secret operations you've in mind ... Simply put I'm to "shadow" one of my senior colleague, in layman term .. learning his job ..he.he.. Leave me no choice but my boss is pushing the idea to me becoz' this guy is possibly fed up with his job, hence decided to work somewhere else or rather be cross posted. In the end I've to attend many meetings and travelling to and fro my head office is troublesome. But the positives are that you get to see more bosses, get to see the corporate picture more clearer, maybe getting myself more "visible" ..duh.. That's life .. want to climb the career ladder fast, then such thing is no longer optional ... nevermind .. work harder .. more money ... more debts ... more problems ... huwa huwa...

posted by m o g L i e @ 9:37:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home