Hari Raya Day 3 Lil' Progress

It's day 3 of the hari raya and is real slow this year with my visitation hitlists. Now let see ... I've spend the whole day 1 with my in laws, day 2 then was solely with my parents and today day 3 I'm taking a break at home. Gonna hit the road tomorrow for a drive to BSB for visits to my wifey's relatives.

When your pda is inundated with open house invitations instead of meeting appointments, then you get reminded immediately that this is hari raya time ... lol. So these days it's still down to setting the priorities right with so little time to play around. Will concentrate first with visitations to siblings, in laws, friends' open houses and other relatives/friends being the usual scrappy efforts along the way. So who say we don't have deadlines to meet for hari raya despite being away from office ...he.he..

posted by m o g L i e @ 10:25:00 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home