Stolen Bundles of Borneo Bulletins

Didn't really realise about the thefts till today's BB news. I used to buy my copy at this one particular sundries shop which opens as early as 6 am. But yesterday strangely enough this outlet was without their BB supply when I was doing my usual stop over on the way to the office. However, another outlet at the other end of the block was selling their copies. Normally when there is disruption in delivery then the whole outlets are affected. This is possibly the 1st time BBs are being stolen in larger scale. I certainly can't live thru' the day without my BB and I use to read them before starting off with my daily office chores. What were these people thinking .... ?

posted by m o g L i e @ 6:25:00 pm,

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 11:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor thing... i would have given you my copy if i knew you were that hooked to BB ;)

 
At Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:09:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

OK next time I know where to get my copy if there aren't any in town .... he.he... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home