Back To Business ... At Last

So much with having to tempt with open house invitations over a couple of weeks ago. My weight losing feat (5 kg) during Ramadhan is now a lost plot. I just couldn't believe it that I'm gaining about 4 kg in less than 2 weeks. So it really is time to redeem the lost battle.

I've started off with badminton on Tue, footie yesterday, planning for a jog today and probably badminton again on Fri. I hope I'll be back on track in no time and with brunei marathon just around the corner, the urgency to embark on the recovery plan should be very timely then.

posted by m o g L i e @ 12:53:00 pm,

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 10, 2006 3:07:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 10:03:00 am, Blogger m o g L i e said...

Lizzie,
thanks ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home