I Want More Time ...

More time, extra time, extended time, endless time and you name it .... at the end of the day it's the quality time that matters a lot .. darn .. I think I'm spending too much time on the internets, games and other stuffs ... the family is in real need to go on a hiatus and spent more time together .... another wish list, another hopefulness ... but then again school breaks are just around the corner so there's glimmer of hopes to make amends.

posted by m o g L i e @ 8:06:00 am,

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006 1:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it weird how many hours we can spend on the internet without realising it?

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 10:40:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

Thats d problem ... one moment I feel guilty about it but I just can't stop .... I think I'm just too addicted to it. My good fren keeps reminding there's life less d virtual world.

It's good that we come to a realisation that we need to get away from the nets at times ... it boils down to discipline anyway ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home