Brain Drain ....

Just too many things to do today and was struggling to cope with the hustling and bustling of today's office business. An hour meeting turns out to be out of control which encroached into lunch time. Emails after emails, urgent action items begging to be closed out ASAP summed up my day. By the time I was leaving for home, I was hobbling and wobbling like as if that was the last strand of energy left. Once at home there is nothing better than hitting for the bed for few hours doze .... the mother of all mental fatigues I guess ... zzzzzZZZZZ.

posted by m o g L i e @ 6:47:00 pm,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally understand what you mean. i've been feeling so drained that i struggled to remember my name earlier. can't wait to watch "monk", which for some reason, relaxes me no end.

hang tough, dude ;)

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:14:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

life is tough but if you take it in smaller chunks it's more manageable ... so take it one day at a time ...

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 7:29:00 pm, Blogger BorgKingKong said...

You're in Quadrant I all the time my friend, you have to move to Quadrant Two - (7 Habits Speak)

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 11:25:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

Quadrant 2 has lesser urgency and more times so are more manageable. But those in Quadrant 1 are really driving us nuts. But then again I wish I can thrive on the principles of the 7 habits .. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home