Thanks Goodness It's the Last Week of December

The last few weeks were very sluggish indeed. I'm into the a sequence of unusual eating diets, erratic sleeping patterns and feeling of restlessness like that someting is not quite right with my life. To cap it off I was consigned to be on duty last weekends plus today's X'mas holiday, so practically most of my time over those three days was spent at home waiting for duty calls. I thought we'll be winding down a bit towards the end of the year but with the bosses not around and coupled with work mates on long holidays I must be dreaming then. I hope that it's just a temporary glitch, maybe too much distressing works to take care of in short space of times.

However, I feel that espeed is a lot better today, so I thought maybe telbru has fixed their uplink problems. I was making minimal visits to the internets last 2 weeks to avoid being wholly frustrated with its slowness. So I'm kind off resorting to damage limitation exercise. The signs looking good ... I'm expecting something very promising these coming days to come .... you never know ....

posted by m o g L i e @ 7:11:00 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home