Brunei Marathon 2006


I just don't know what to say about this year marathon .... mixed feelings really. My high expectation somehow is slightly dampened with the drizzlings of the early morning rain. My only consolation would probably be finishing my 10km run a lot better than expected. Spotted ranoadidas and c180k with their lens capturing those big moments along the way. That's cool effort considering that you're forgoing the opportunities to participate in the event.

But one thing for sure, the organiser certainly need to put their sleeves up, learn from their mistakes and incorporate them for future improvements. Nevertheless, I'll be there to support this event next year regardless anyway ... running is fun if you enjoy it ...

posted by m o g L i e @ 12:09:00 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home