Web Based "Google Map"


Useful link < http://www.maplandia.com/ > for checking out google map without installing the actual software which is resource hungry. You can still zoom and scan the areas as well which is just all that we need to serve the purpose.
Now I can clearly see my marathon route and soon will be hitting the road to check in one of the hotels down there to avoid early morning travel. Tomorrow will be full of adrenalin rush and I'm sure it's going to be real fun for all.

posted by m o g L i e @ 9:07:00 am,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 09, 2006 1:36:00 pm, Blogger BorgKingKong said...

have fun.. and if you see someone with a big ass camcorder that'll be me.. hopefully I can get up on time to get there!

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 12:56:00 am, Blogger m o g L i e said...

Was so immersed with my runnings he.ehe.. hence, not very oblivious of the surroundings ... darn ... but wait a minute ... I was also not wearing my glasses ... OK then, blame it on my eyes .. duh.

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:27:00 pm, Blogger IngSiang said...

They're actually making use of this:

http://maps.google.com/

 
At Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:22:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

ingsiang,
thanks for sharing that piece of info ... little did I realise that it's interfaced directly with google map .. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home