This Cracked Me Up ....

This one was shared by our consultant during one of our training session. He was talking about "staff redundancies" ... Here it goes ..

Senior MGT : We need to shed 200 staff and will be doing it based on "point" system ...

Staff : That's good ... I can be spared becoz' I'm the longest serving staff with dedication, discipline .. bla. bla.. so I got more "points" ...

Senior MGT : No.. no ...to be exact we'll "point" fingers to those who we want to be made redundant ... LOL !!

That just gives me another insight what "point" system actually means ... ha. ha .. The moral of the story - don't assume if you're not sure ???

posted by m o g L i e @ 10:45:00 pm,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:51:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahaha

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:41:00 pm, Blogger BorgKingKong said...

Nice one.. I shall have to use this one in my training session in the future.. !!

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:33:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

just to show how very narrow minded we can be (like me) when it comes to defining certain context ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home