Close Encounter

Interesting blog which is written in Bahasa Indonesia http://www.sisi-lain.blogspot.com/. What's more striking is the blogger's life accounts of the marine world which I'm closely associated with as well. I was googling for construction barge technical specs and inadvertently stumbled across this blog piece. Sheer coincidence I must say ...

I've been to Lewek Conqueror many times since its 1st inception to provide offshore construction services which was hired by local contractor SKSWood back then. I'm pretty sure it's not easy really in the shoes of these marine crews who spend big chunks of their weeks in and out offshore. Good money but limited recreational life is a norm but life has to go on.

I presume I must have brushed shoulders with this blogger for all that I can remember during my short stays at the barge. So little is yet spared for the slightest figment of imaginations .... but it brings a very lasting lifetime impression ...

posted by m o g L i e @ 10:18:00 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home