First Look @ Lewek Conqueror


I managed to get hold of some pixs during my stays at the work barge years ago. This one was taken during her anchor/move activities when she was mooring up next to the platform to commence the construction activities. To get her into position and dropping anchors took almost the whole daylight ... slow and painful process he.he..


The bunk beds for two is infact the 2nd best option available on board. Last year I was damned lucky to get the reserved and very limited single bed room since there's no more beds to spare :) ... good foods, free laundry service to name a few but outside it's all sea water ... next assignment will be April this year.

posted by m o g L i e @ 8:29:00 pm,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:35:00 pm, Blogger BorgKingKong said...

no wonder kamu offshorers stress saja.. macam hostel, but out in the middle of nowhere..

 
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:44:00 pm, Blogger m o g L i e said...

It's still OK for me becoz' my only long stay straight thru'(2-3 weeks) once in a year which is during my main shutdown campaign. Other days I would only daytrip but on occasional basis.

But it may be the total opposite for those people who're based offshore on full time basis. I think the barge is a lot better becoz' of bigger space but at the platform you'll get that cramping feeling somehow with smaller accommodation space.

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:38:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...hubby sometimes talks about this Lewek Conqueror but only now I see the inside of it. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 8:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sapa ko liow,kita sama bus tapi nda kenal bah :))

 
At Saturday, January 09, 2021 6:13:00 pm, Blogger Saara said...

I was here before. Work as a cook. My first place working offshore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home